wtorek, 25 grudnia 2012

Bon Jovi- Always



Po proszę wehikuł czasu.
 I wiele innych najpotrzebniejszych mi teraz pomysłów.
 Oh god! Jego po prostu!

Trochę to dołujące, kiedy się słucha piosenek, 
które w pewnych momentach opisują coś, co dzieje się
w głowie.



Now I can't sing a love song, like the way it's meant to be.
Well, I guess I'm not that good anymore, but baby, that's just me.

And I know when I die, you'll be on my mind,
and I'll love you always.

Now your pictures that you left behind, are just memories
of a different life.
One that made you have to say goodbye.

What I'd give to run my fingers trough your hair,
to touch your lips, to hold you near.
When you say you prayers, try to understand.
I've made mistakes, I'm just a man.

Well, there ain't no luck in these loaded dice, 
but baby if you give me just one more try, 
we can pach up our old dreams, and our old lives.
We'll find a place where the sun still shines.














2 komentarze: